Currently

     Have you all just been on pins and needles to see what I’m up to lately?  It’s a lot of the same with just more and more excitement every day about the beach! 

Reading:  I’ve just started reading Anne Rice’s The Witching Hour.  I am loving it so far.  Thankfully I’ve got the rest of the series for when I finish this one.  One of my biggest pet peeves is starting a series and not having all the books!

Watching:  At this very minute, it’s A Bush Family Album (and I’m probably about the be crying all over the place).  Lately though, Keith and I have been watching Salem on WGN.  If you have not watched, get busy.  So good.

Looking Forward To:  Are you kidding?  Do I even have to say it?  One week from this moment I will be at. the. beach.  It’s been two years since we’ve been…I believe we’ve discussed my beach obsession…

IMG_1143

Planning:  I’ve got several things that need sewn (some mending, some projects), but honestly, I’ve just been too lazy to get out the sewing machine.  Don’t judge.

Cooking:  I’ve got to do a full menu one of these days!  Tonight, we’re having chicken sandwiches (we’re pretty fancy over here).  I did make a beautiful chocolate pie the other day…you can see it on my Instagram.  The next time I make it (which will be very soon), I’ll post the recipe.

Excited About:  (Is this the same as “Looking Forward To”?…oh well)  One week from today…hold the phone; I’m not about to talk about the beach again…Keith and I will have been married for one year!  I know it’s cliché, but it really has flown by.  It’s crazy how in just 365 days we’ve changed so much, learned so much, loved so much.  I cannot wait to see what’s next!

Mcguire Wedding 6-22-1464

No comments