It Looks Like Summer

     If you need me for the next few months, I’ll be doing summery things.  Yes, that’s right, school’s out (for summer…forever…)!  I made it through my first year of teaching, and am well on my way to enjoying my first full summer as a married lady.  My plans include organizing closets, working at the daycare, and spending a glorious week at the beach!

DSCF1936

     I am by no means wishing my summer away, but three and a half weeks is almost nothing…aaaaaaand it’s been two years since I’ve sunk my feet into this sand.  We are so ready.
     In other time-related news, it’s been almost a year since Keith and I got married (I know!).  After all this time, I finally finished our photo album.  I used Somerset Albums to create a lay-flat photo book. It should be here any day, and I cannot wait. 
     There you have it friends:
          1.  Clean closets
          2.  Wedding album (…finally)
          3.  VACATION! (Seriously…I may not make it three more weeks.)

What is your summer looking like?  Are you staying busy with fun plans?  Happy SUMMER!

1 comment

henning love said...

congrats on completing your first year of teaching!! you definitely deserve to enjoy the summer then and work on that wedding album!