I’m Amazed

     One day late – Happy Easter!  We had such a great weekend celebrating at church and with family.  I was reminded over and over again the serve a living God who took on this life and  a very real death to overcome for us.  I’m amazed.  I’m always amazed.  God has been been doing an extra great job of reminding me of Himself lately. 

IMG_0682
Sorry for the fuzzy phone picture…I left my camera at home.

     I was so pleased (gigantic understatement) that we actually had nice weather for Easter!  Usually it’s kind of cold and dreary, but Sunday was absolutely perfect.  The kind of springtime you wish would stick around for awhile.  Now that we’ve officially turned the corner as far as the weather goes, I’ve warned Keith that my clothes will be getting progressively brighter as the weeks pass.  What is springtime if not a chance to look like a flower?  I’ve packed away all of my winter clothes and will be frolicking about in seersucker, bright colors, floral prints, and every other Southern springtime cliché.  If they made smocked dresses for grown people I might throw that on too…kidding. 
     I hope to be out, about, and doing a little more now that being outside doesn’t give me the seasonal depression.  I’ve got big plans for the next few months, and if you’re lucky, I might share them with you…or forget and bring you up to speed later.

No comments