Sunday Thoughts

     I love weekends.  Is there anybody who doesn’t? (Don’t answer if you’re one of those people.)  The few little days we get at the end of a week let my brain rest and breathe.  Which of course lends itself to lots of errant thoughts.  Let’s get started with a little confessional, shall we?  Nothing too heavy of course.

1.  I made it all the way to spring break.  My first year of teaching is 3/4 over, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I am going to savor every last little minute of this week I’ve got because when it’s over, there is only one more break…one.  I can do this (I think.).

2.  On that note, where are the spring temperatures.  I think we’ve made it out of the 20s, but it’s still pretty cold.  I don’t need 80s or anything, but I would like to wear a t-shirt more than once every two weeks. 

3.  A couple of weeks ago as I’m driving home from church, I see a perfect pallet on the side of the road.  Sooo, I pull over, hop out of the car, and start trekking down the street.  To set the scene, it’s a busy road, and I’m in church clothes.  Also…pallets are really heavy.  In spite of all that, I managed to get it into the back of my Jeep, and now I’m just itching to find a fun pallet project.  I’m taking suggestions.

4.   Lifetime movies have been so good lately!  They go in weird cycles – months of great movies, months of terrible movies, months without movies…and so on – but lately, they’ve been pretty good.  It makes for pleasant Sunday afternoons. 

     How about you?  Watching any good movies lately?  Perhaps getting a great workout by dragging pallets across town? 

No comments