I Instagrammed a picture of my dinner the other night (I know; I’m one of those people.) and then posted a picture in my last post, and some sweet friend was kind enough to ask for the recipe. Not to insult your intelligence or anything, but I made this recipe up, and if you can’t do it then you may not know how to work an oven. Ready?
Get ready for the easiest recipe you’ve ever seen.
Stuff you need:
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to whatever is on the can of crescent rolls.
2. Pop open the can and take every roll apart.
3. On the fat part of each roll arrange 3-4 pepperonis (or whatever looks good to you…How fun would the mini ones be?!).
4. On top of that arrange a little mountain of mozzarella cheese.
5. Starting on the wide end, roll these up as you normally would. You may have to fold in the ends (burrito-style) to keep the cheese from falling out everywhere.
6. Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning and bake according to package instructions.
Didn’t I tell you the truth? So easy. Dip in marinara sauce and enjoy! From beginning to end this took maybe 15 minutes. You could probably even brown some sausage, drain, and put that inside, but that would have ruined my fifteen minutes to domestic hashtag (and I didn’t have sausage…I had pepperoni and cheese).
Aaaaaand now that I’ve stared at these, I’m starving. I have no idea what I’m having tonight, but if I end up making up another recipe, I’ll definitely share it with you!