E-cards and Naps

     I planned to make this sort of a photo dump…until I realized that I haven’t taken a real picture in weeks (other than about 100 of my new niece).  Other than that I’ve just been trying to keep my head above water with this whole being a grown up thing.  It’s not my fave. 
     I really love teaching, and my kids are precious…but I do miss watching the Food Network in the middle of the day and having no responsibilities (aaahhh…college).  I was doing wonderfully (i.e. as well as can be expected for a first year first grade teacher) until this week.  I’ve had three evaluations in the past two days.  Three.  If you are a teacher, or know one, or know what one is, this should just make you tired.  Honestly, I just want to sleep.  On the plus side, all of my formal evaluations are done for this semester – woop woop!

Funny Confession Ecard: I'm going to eat what ever I want tonight because I cried at work today.
via
I didn’t cry…but I’m tired, so I’ll use that as an excuse to eat everything in sight.

Funny Workplace Ecard: As soon as this day is over I'm having a nervous breakdown. I've worked for it, I deserve it and no one is going to keep me from it!
via
I promise I’m not as emotionally unstable as my e-cards make me look.

     I’ll try to take some pictures this weekend…Keith and I will be reliving our college days (aahh…youth…or aaahhh six months ago) for homecoming.  I’ll be back soon…ish.

No comments