Let’s talk about some things I need…and don’t need lately. Let’s start with the needs.
1. Fall. I’m not asking for it to be 50 degrees or anything…but 70 (…dare I say 67?) would be great. I’m just a little bit done with upper 80s. Also, I’ve sworn not to wear actual pants until actual fall (and then only weather permitting), and I’m getting a little tired of wearing the same few options in different rotations.
2. Halloween. I am ready to curl up with a blanket and watch Hocus Pocus thirty-seven times in a row. Plus I found this little (…two foot tall) cutie at TJ Maxx and I’m ready to set her out. She glows!
3. aaaaaand…fall TV! I can only watch the same reruns so many times. Seriously. I’ve seen every episode of everything…
Now…some things I don’t need.
1. My neighbor continuing to take up two parking places (one of which is the one I claimed when I moved in…people should know these things). Now I’m teaching him/her (I haven’t actually seen him/her) a lesson. I’m just passive-aggressively taking the spot(s) closest. I refuse to park by the raccoon infested trashcans…move over, neighbor.
2. People making snide comments about my students. Oh you’ve never seen a temper tantrum before? How have you made it so long as a teacher? And furthermore…ugh.
3. To ever see this in real life…I don’t even…no. Just no.