Shameless Self-Promotion

     Do you ever get really exciting news…and then realize it’s not as great as you thought?   Thanks, Google Reader.  The other day I’m prowling around my Bloglovin’, and I see that my followers have jumped pretty dramatically from where they were last time I looked (…11).  While I was in the middle of my self-congratulatory party I remembered why.   In just a couple of days Google Reader will be leaving us forever (*weeping and gnashing of teeth*), and even though I’ve pretended like it’s not real for months now…I’m guessing it will happen anyway.  That being said, if you still want to hang out (and I really hope you do) you’ve got just a couple of options:

the aforementioned Bloglovin’

the newly fascinating (to me) Twitter

the Facebook I’ve been neglecting but will do better about

aaaaaaaaand

Feedburner…for people who understand it better than I do

     There you have it, friends…all the ways to keep up.  Aaaaaand, just in case you need a little teaser as to why you should be sticking around…

Mcguire Wedding 6-22-147
WEDDING PHOTOS ARE IN!

DSCF4170
I finally have more to talk about than just the progress of my living room!

DSCF3983
I’ve still got lots of New Orleans to talk about.

     Shameless begging and self-promotion – check.  I’ll see you around friends.  If you need me, I’ll be trying to figure out the least time consuming way to make sure I’m still subscribed to all my faves.

No comments