Is it cheating if I only use the Blog Every Day in May Challenge when I’m at a loss for what to write about? Oh well…
Ten Things that Make You Really Happy
1. This guy. Cliché to start my list this way…don’t care.
2. 5 o’clock (or whenever I get home from work)…also known as my Coke drinking time.
3. The prayer series that my church is doing. We’re getting married in 39 days, and I think this is going to be such a great way to prepare our hearts.
4. My new (semi-furnished) home! I am still so excited to be moving things into the new apartment. I am going to have to show you the kitchen…after this weekend when it actually has a table.
5. No explanation needed.
6. The wedding countdown to your immediate left. I just can’t wait!
7. The iiincredible weather we’ve had this week. In a shocking weather twist, we actually got a spring this year, and even though it’s thrown me for a loop, I am loving it! Flip flops are out to stay!
8. Honeymoon plans! I’m going to keep these under my hat for a little while longer, but I am really, really, really looking forward to it!
9. The 1990s sitcom reruns that are on every day – Frasier, Friends, Golden Girls.
10. This girl…