No Apologies

     No apologies for being away.  Life has been busy and full lately.  I spent three weeks substituting for part of a maternity leave and loved every minute of it.  If you ever want to have your heart squeezed every day, a three-year-old class is the place to do it.  It has made me so ready to be in the classroom…I’m not the greatest at waiting.

     I know I’ve been the lamest blogger lately, and I’m not even busy, but I’m okay with all of that.  I’ve, of course, been keeping up with all you ladies, but I just haven’t had much to say.  This summer, I was just chatting up a storm with all of you, and now things have slowed down.  I have a feeling they’ll pick up again, but for now I’m just floating along. 

     On the lighthearted side of things?  I made another burlap wreath today!  I’m going to try to get pictures of it soon…maybe tomorrow.

     On the heavier side of things?  These are not my stories to tell, but please please pray for the doctors and staff at St. Jude and LeBonheur.  Pray that they will have incredible clarity as they treat their patients.  Pray that the Lord will work powerfully through them.  In the past three weeks, two people I know have been admitted or readmitted with serious conditions.  I would definitely call myself a realist, but I also believe in miracles.  100%.  To be honest, these conditions do not look promising, but I believe in the Healer.  I believe in the living God who still works miracles, and I believe in the power of prayer.  You don’t know these families, but I am asking you to please pray for them.  My heart is so heavy.

No comments