Oh Christmas Tree, Tree, Tree

     I know…I’ve been leading you on.  I’ve been talking about decorations for weeks, and promising to show them to you…and I haven’t.  Until today!
     We’re pretty obsessed with decorations around my house.  We do quite a bit the same from year to year, but our main tree is always something different.  The ornaments are basically the same, but it never looks the same.  Somehow we always end up with the most interesting looking trees.  They either have a hole in the back, a weird lump on one side, or a shape never before seen on a tree.
DSCF3211
This tree will never be in Southern Living…but it will always be in our house at Christmastime.
     In case you can’t tell (sorry about the photo…I live in the most poorly lit house in America), this tree is humongous at the bottom and super skinny at the top.  It looks like the Grinch’s head, and I love it!  I’m thinking I’ll do a post soon on the ornaments.  A few of my favorite details:  the icicles thrown everywhere, the stuff-ins and sparkly picks, and the paper doily angels at the top.
DSCF3198
     This is one of my favorite things ever.  The glass ornaments keep it looking very vintage and classy.  I love the sparkly mesh underneath; that’s new this year!
DSCF3188
     This one is mine.  While I wouldn’t do a white tree as my main tree, for brightly colored funsies it’s perfect.  I added a couple of new ornaments this year…I’ll have to include them in the ornament post.
     There you have it…well, the main trees that is.  There is plenty still left to show, and I will definitely be doing that.  I hope all of you have decorations up and glowing.  How many trees do you have?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Graphic Image giveaway going on!

4 comments

Katie said...

i love christmas trees! i love the silver one!

Candis Berge said...

What fun. I love your trees! Each one has its own personality. I came over from Kelly's blog. Merry Christmas.

Helene said...

I love white christmas trees!!!
so lovely!

Hanna said...

I'm stopping by from the great CHristmas Tree Linky!! I love your blog. I am a new follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Your tree, and decorations look beautiful. I'm Hanna and you can find me over at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

xoxoxo Hanna