Christmas Tree Love

     Things have been a little busy lately, and I’m just not sure if I’ll be able to post much between now and Christmas, but I did want to take a little minute to wish all of you a very, very Merry Christmas!  This has been a big year for my little blog, and I’m so glad that I got to share it with y’all. 

Christmas tree, 1957
via

Walter Dymond, groundskeeper of Harold Lloyd’s estate, Greenacres, with the Lloyd Christmas tree.  He was responsible for the construction of the Christmas tree from two trees (wiring the branches of one into the other), and placed the ornaments where Mr Lloyd directed.  The tree remained up, all year ‘round. - (1972)
via

Merry Christmas!

1 comment

Sarah Hope said...

Hi there! I found your blog though Kelly's Korner-- I'm a new transplant to Memphis, so excited to find other local bloggers! :) Cheers, Sarah