Out of Touch

I promise I’m alive!

     I feel so out of touch with the world right now.  Everything has just been going a million miles an hour right now, and I’m struggling to keep up.  I won’t go so far as to say that I’m taking a hiatus from blogging, but if I were you, I wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t as familiar of a face for the next little bit. 
     I’ve got about six weeks left of school, and I’m doing all I can to soak up every bit of it.  I know I’ve said before that college has been sort of a mixed bag for me, but I did not realize that I was just not ready to go yet!

DSCF3104
Not seeing this guy every day will not be fun.

     Speaking of Keith (which we sort of were…), we are 98% sure that we have the wedding party figured out – groomsmen, bridesmaids, ushers, and attendants.  That’s all the news there is on the wedding front…except that we still don’t have a florist (not for lack of trying).  I so like to have all my ducks in a row, and having a florist would get me about twenty steps closer.  I’m not going to stress though (for another week or so). 
     Switching gears again…kind of…it’ll probably be another week or two before I can show you any engagement pictures!  I am getting so antsy!

DSCF3108DSCF3118DSCF3114DSCF3117DSCF3120
There’s a little preview for you!
So antsy!

That’s about it for today, but I promise I will be back soon…and I mean it this time!


1 comment

henning love said...

hang in there during this crazy time!! it will all smooth out and you will be back to your regular routine of things in the meantime enjoy all the engagement happiness