My Catchphrase

     I know I say this all too often, but this year is speeding by.  It’s ridiculous!  I finished my second week of student teaching today – I only have five weeks left at my first placement.  I have my first formal observation next week…are we sure I’m old enough to be playing teacher?  We’re introducing the letter B, and my lesson is about bubbles – it’s adorable!
     New topic, the Soybean Festival (yes…you read that right) is in town this week, and Keith and I are going tomorrow night to see Travis Tritt (you read that right too…).  I’m excited for three reasons: 1.  Travis Tritt.  2.  Festival/Carnival/Fair food – hello funnel cake and cheese fries.  3.  It’s actually supposed to be nice weather!  I could wear blue jeans and not melt!
     Downside…I left my camera at home.  I’ll try to work something out, but you know how I am when it comes to pictures.
     New topic, in T minus two weeks it’s THRIFT SALE TIME!  I don’t know if I told y’all about the thrift, but it’s put on by an organization in town, and it has the best deals.  My mother, sister, aunt, and Nana are all going.  I cannot wait.  Seriously.  Even though it means getting up early and standing in line and battling the crazies (I’m putting us in that category too…).  I may have to do a whole post about it.
     New topic, I emailed a photographer today about engagement photos!  I’m hoping she emails back soon saying that one of the dates I gave her will work.  My wedding fever is getting out of hand.  I need a little something to hold me over until I meet with the florist – hopefully soon.
     New topic, I am 175% over my hair.  I need to learn how to do it…but I can’t!  Believe me I’ve tried.  Lame.

IMG_1119
Let’s go back to the beach…where it doesn’t matter if my hair looks good (but it magically always does).

2 comments

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Love the pic of you 3. The marriage date count down widget is too cute!
New Follower!
Hugs, Jen @ frazzled 5. Would love to have you at http://www.frazzled5.com/p/southern-blog-roll.html

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Hi!! Remember when you won the giveaway from my blog-Warm&Fuzzy-- Well JunieBlake has finally replied to me...

can you email me at lauren.toups@yahoo.com

Thanks sooo much