This has been possibly the longest week ever! I kept meaning to drop in and let you know how things are going for me…but sleep just kept calling my name. Everything should be slowing down pretty soon, and I plan to be back with a vengeance. I’ve got a ton on my mind these days, so I’m just going to make a little list for you:
1. I am 98% sure that I will have a job when I graduate! I don’t want to count my chickens, but it seems like a pretty sure thing, and it has been the highlight of the week. Having even one halfway-concrete plan has given me such a peace! Once I know for sure where all of this is going, it will mean that Keith and I can start to make real plans for after he graduates.
2. Being young does not make you invincible. I got some crazy news about a friend this week, and I am asking all of you as my friends to lift her up in prayer. This is not my story to share, so I’m not going to get into tons of details, but just know that she has a pretty rough road ahead.
3. This is my last week of teaching at my first placement. I have two weeks left, but my last week will mostly be observations and interviews. I can’t believe that I’m halfway through my last semester! This first placement has been so wonderful, and I am really going to miss my kindergarteners.
4. Also, I joined Groupon today…and I already can’t control myself. I almost bought a mattress within the first five minutes of being a member! I’ll definitely be stalking it for more good deals.
5. I bought two Christmas ornaments today! I can’t wait!