Meet Megan

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably know this cutie!  I feel so blessed to have "met" this sweet friend, and I am so excited to have her here.
Meet Megan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there friends! My name is Megan and I blog over at Mackey Madness


That's me...and yes, I'm pregnant. That's not just a food gut. : )

Today I'm sharing about my favorite vacation...which just so happens to be our honeymoon trip to Sandals in Jamaica. It was absolutely breathtaking and so fun to be spoiled and pampered a little bit. We had a little house with a pool all to ourselves and a butler for room service. We ate way too much at every single meal and enjoyed massages, bubble baths and picnics together. It was definitely an amazing way to start our life together. 









Now when can we go back??

Thanks for having me, Allyson!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

I don't know where my comment should go (this blog or Megan's) but seriously, I LOVE Sandals. I would live there if I could. I would go twice a year if my checkbook was fat enough. I'm going to Sandals in less than a month! My goal in life is to visit each of the Sandals resorts and maybe the beaches too. Thanks for sharing your pics! I'll have to dig mine up and share with you sometime.