Lists

Let’s go with a bulleted list today, shall we?  I just don’t have it in me to write paragraphs.

1.  My CT (cooperating teacher) was absent today – no big deal – so I did all of her lessons.  The teaching part of the day went really well.  Would you believe that on the first day she isn’t there we have a fire drill, a nose bleed, and two kids that threw up?!  Wow.  Tomorrow is Friday.
2.  I must have some comfortable shoes.
3.  Della’s birthday party is this weekend!  I cannot wait!
4.  The end of the year is way too close.  When I break it down by weekends (which is how I always schedule), I feel like it will be here tomorrow.
5.  I saved my one Coke of the day for after school.  *sigh*  Combine that with some popcorn and wedding shows and Friends reruns…perfect.  Also, tomorrow is Friday.
6.  I have got wedding fever so bad right now!  I want to do everything…right now!
7.  I may have an actual fever before I get out of student teaching…did I mention that we had two throw up just today?  That makes three in two days!  I’m going to buy Airborne…soon.
8.  I’ve been hungry all week.  I’m sure it has something to do with the fact that I’m actually working and thus working up an appetite, but it’s no bueno.
9.  Tomorrow is Friday.
DSCF2645
Who says pictures have to be related to the post?

1 comment

Megan said...

Ohhh no! I hope you don't get sick!! I can't believe it's already September, basically! Time is flying!!