I feel like I’m always telling you about these things I love and never actually showing you. Well no more. Things that make my heart sing today (and most days).
From top left:
(1) Neon orange flip flops. Thank you, TJ Maxx clearance! $8 for shoes that can be seen from space.
(2) My dorm fridge stocked with Cokes. I have other things of course, but these little soldiers get me through the day.
(3) Dry erase boards! I found these for $0.50 apiece at Walmart! I got six – definitely going to be using these for a center when I start teaching.
(4) My shell jar filled! At the bottom you can see a few of my giant shells – love.
(5) I love this shirt. It’s linen and has so many orangey pinky shades!
(6) Sentence strip (also $o.50 at Walmart) and my pointer…can you tell I’m excited to start teaching?
(7) This little bucket that housing left in my room. It’s supposed to be for recycling, but I think I’ll use it to do something cute for school…I could store books in it or make it a center that can be moved around. The possibilities are endless.
That’s about it for today, folks. I’m probably at orientation right about now, so I’ll be sure to let you know how that goes. In the meantime, we’re at the end of the month again. You know what that means…sponsor call! I have several different options available, and I would love to work with you in September. Shoot me an email for more information!