Can’t Convey

     It’s been a long time coming, folks.  Some days I wasn’t sure if I’d make it.  It’s been a whirlwind summer.  Now…work is over, the bags are packed, my nails are done, my hair is cut, Keith is here.  We are leaving for the beach tomorrow!
     There is no way to convey through typed out words on a screen how excited I am.  As you may have guessed from my week of talking about pretty much nothing but the beach…this is what I live for (not really…but it’s right up there). 
     In addition to sand, sun, salt water, and incredible food, I am so excited to spend time with my family and just be away.  As you probably already know, I don’t have a fancy phone, so there are no Internet temptations to deal with there.  I love all you sweet bloggy friends, but I am going unplugged for the week.  No email, no posting (from me), no nothing.  Just toes in the sand hanging out.  I can’t wait!

DSCF2111 

I hope y’all will still check back next week I have some incredible guest posts lined up for you!  Seriously…amazing.

Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Aren’t you excited?!

5 comments

Katie said...

have such a great trip!! can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Have a great trip! I can't guest post if you still need me too. Sorry for the late notice :/

lori said...

hope you have a great time!!!

Unknown said...

Just stumbled onto your blog and it's very sweet. I hope you guys have an amazing time :)

Much love from Horses of Ares <3

Ladies Holiday said...

BEACH or BUST! Woohoo- enjoy...new here, stopping by from the Wiegand's link up...but looking forward to hearing about vacation...if only to live vicariously!
Cheers!