It’s Amazing…

     What an hour at the shooting range can do to improve your mood.  Let me just review my yesterday for you…
     I went to the dentist at 9:30 A.M.  Let me preface this by saying that I genuinely like going to the dentist (weird, I know).  It was “temporary crown day.”  Now, I generally don’t think of myself as a vain person, but when we’re dealing with front teeth not being whole it’s sort of a big deal.  Long(ish) story short, I have a crown that I really don’t like for the next two weeks until I get the permanent one.  Which had better look good!  I’ll probably get over this (I hope) in a few days, but I’m wallowing now.
     I am pointedly not showing a picture because I don’t want those floating around in the interwebs for all eternity…or you know, December if you believe the Mayans…which I don’t.
     After all this, Keith takes me to firing range.  He says it was to sight in his rifle, but I like to think it was just for me to vent.  He’s a great shot with a rifle.  I hit the target twice, and that was enough for me.  I’m a pretty good shot with a handgun.  I shot the zombie straight in the teeth.
     Also, how is it that on “insecure about my teeth day” every single television show is talking about teeth?! Bleh.  The day got much better after a Sonic lunch and some time swimming.  Another plus, after about a week of random, terribly dry skin (on my face), everything seems back to normal.  If I managed to get a little bit of a tan then I’ll chalk this day up to a not-quite loss.

DSCF2595
     
     This picture is totally unrelated to the post, but it makes me smile…which is progress for this day.

No comments