Christmas in July

     A few of my favorite things…Christmas (…in July), fancy things, and sales.  Since I’ve been blogging, I have been turned on to so many new products and companies, and I love love love it!  You may remember a few months ago how I won my “fancy GiGi New York clutch” (yes, I still call it that).  A few days ago, I was contacted by Graphic Image (GiGi New York’s parent company) to let all of you sweeties know about their Christmas in July sale.  Today only, everything at Graphic Image, including select GiGi New York items, will be 5o% off!

Just in case you didn’t hear…5o% off!


     Take it from me – this is an incredible deal!  Their products are an incredible quality and to get them half off really does make it seem like those holiday deals have jumped up five months.  Between Graphic Image and GiGi New York, products run the gamut from notepads and jotters to coasters to guest books, travel accessories, and some of the most fabulous bags I have ever seen.  Just in case you were wondering, the envelope clutch (like mine) and the Alexa tote (my newest love) are part of the sale. 
     This is not some sort of “enter the special code,” “find the hidden button,” “tell your friends and get a rebate” sort of deal.  It is an honest to goodness, 50% off site-wide opportunity for each one of you to go treat yourselves or your friends!  I know a lot of you like to plan ahead, so if you want to really get ahead on gift buying, this is definitely for you.  I hope you find something you love!

christmas-in-july-email-Friday_01-1

No comments