Yesterday was my day off, and as per usual I spent it running errands and creeping through the blogosphere. Imagine my delight when I see that Erin over at Living in Yellow (…also Living in My Sidebar---->) is hosting this little gem of a link up. I love making lists – I think I have two in my purse right now plus my 101 in 1001, but this one is a little more specific, and I love that. She’s made a list of 26 things to accomplish this year and challenged us to make a list for ourselves. Don’t mind if I do. Some of these are going to overlap with my 101 in 1001, but here we go anyway.
21 in 21
1. Plan my entire wedding. I get married almost two months after my birthday, so I think we (my mother, sister, and I) can definitely do this.
2. Get a teaching job.
3. Do some serious financial planning – graduation, job, marriage, finding a place to live…I’ll need some plans.
4. Graduate from college.
5. Start (finish?) sewing a quilt.
6. Get to 500 followers. That’s a scary big number for me.
7. Start prayer journaling. I have been so convicted about my prayer life lately, and I really want to keep track of what the Lord is doing in my life right now.
8. Learn to French braid.
9. Bake a pie (a real one like apple, peach, blueberry, cherry, etc.).
10. Have engagement pictures made.
11. Sew something from a pattern (a real one).
12. Do something charitable at Christmastime…probably an Operation Christmas Child shoe box – I love those.
13. Sing in the church choir.
14. Buy colored pants (preferably red).
15. Buy a wedding band for Keith.
16. Accessorize – jewelry, scarves, etc.
17. Go on a day trip with Keith.
18. Build a professional wardrobe.
19. Take good beach pictures.
20. Read 15 books (that I haven’t read before). I love to read, but I never make time for it when I’m at school.
21. Buy a dresser and/or desk and/or bed (frame) for my future home…so it’s not totally empty.