So Belated

     …I am so sorry that I haven’t posted about the last round of May sponsors yet.  The end of the month really snuck up on me!  I have two more lovely ladies to introduce to you, and this afternoon I will be changing out the buttons on my sidebar for my new June sponsors (you’ll love them).

RML Photo

     Hi!  I'm Megan from The Remodeled Life.  I'm a stay at home mom to a rambunctious 16 month old boy and a Youth Pastor's wife.  My husband and I love youth ministry and it's something that I am just as invested in as he is.  My little blog is all about our old house that we are slowly remodeling on a budget, some crafty things that come my way and what it's like to follow God through ministry.  Stop by and say hello!  I'd love to meet you!!

Links

 
Meg at Henning Love

     First and most importantly, I am a child of God, created in His image and nothing can ever change that. Secondly, I am a wife to my Sean, and a mother to two adorable dogs, Kip and Kimbia.
This is my little corner of the world where I share my baking skills, DIY crafts and randomness about my life.I try and keep my blog real and honest.
I am a daily runner and coffee drinker. I am a good listener, I shop a little too much and enjoy the feel of wearing new clothes a little too often. 

Links
 
     Sorry again about the delay, ladies.  I will definitely do better next month!  I hope you enjoyed getting to meet my sponsors this month, and I know you will really love the next round of them…you’ll see them this afternoon!

1 comment

The Pink Growl said...

I did a guest post for Meg a couple months ago, LOVE her!