June Sponsors–Part 1

     I know I’ve already said this, but June…seriously; I just can’t believe it.  I have about a bazillion things going on right now, and I’m loving every bit of it!  That’s not what this post is about though.  I’m here to introduce two of my sponsors for this month (who I’m loving), so here goes.

Lindsay at Trial by Sapphire

03 DSC_1121

     I'm on a mission to create an eco-friendly lifestyle, share inspiration, and just have fun!  I may not be an incredibly crafty DIY mom or a trending  fashionista, but I'm living my best life which is all I could ever hope for.  I hope you'll drop by and say hi!

Links
Blog // Twitter // Facebook



http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/bblondchic02/Blog%20Stuff/blessingsbutton2.jpg

     Hello there lovely readers! I'm Bronwyn, and I blog over at Our Beautiful Blessings. Over at my blog, I write about life. The life of a newlywed. The life of a Christian. The life of a college student. The life of an etsy shop owner. I love to write, and I write in order to remember. I want to remember this time as a newlywed, and all that God is doing in my life. It's an incredible journey, and I hope you'll hop on over to my blog and spend a little time with me! 

 
     I am a newer reader of both of these blogs, but they are definitely worth the visit, and these ladies are too sweet!  I am so thankful that I got to work with Lindsay and Bronwyn this month, and I can’t wait to read more from each of them.  Stop by and leave them a little blog love!

1 comment

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Thanks for letting me appear on your blog, Allyson! I hope you're having a great week so far!