I’m a Royal!

     Sort of…
     …..actually not.
     At all. 
     In any way.
     EXCEPT…Kate and I have the same umbrella.  She probably didn’t get hers at Target…but nevertheless – we’re twins.

    
     I don’t have a picture of myself to show my umbrella…because I don’t usually stop in the rain for photo ops…but there it is, my umbrella – cute, clear, bubble top all the way down to curved handle.
     I expect a call from the palace thanking me for being such a trendsetter any day now.  On a totally unrelated note, I am finishing my last spring semester of college today!  I’ll come back in the fall to student teach, and then I’m done.  These have been the quickest, strangest three years…more on this later…maybe.
     Possibly the most exciting part of the day?  When I go home this afternoon I’ll finally be able to see my fancy new GiGi New York clutch!  So excited!
     Happy beginning of summer…for me at least.  Lots of new stuff going on, and I couldn’t be more excited for it.  

Allyson

3 comments

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Haha - love it! I think it definitely qualifies you as a royal! :)

Cupcake said...

I love bubble umbrellas!! Mine has cupcakes on it.. surprised?? :) I should totally post it as one of my "good things" pics this Thurs... I just might... haha! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Kelli Herrington said...

YOu are totally Royal for sure. LOL That is to funny.