I Know and I Don’t–No. 14

     I don’t have a cute little intro this week, so I’ll jump right into it!

I know there must be something I can do to my hair.
I don’t know how to do any of those somethings.

I know television is not real life.
I don’t know why I’m so attached to all my TV characters.

I know snacking all day long is not so healthy.
I don’t know why I’m always hungry – by that I of course mean “always want a snack.”

I know once I’ve seen every episode of a show I should probably take a break from it.
I don’t know how Friends manages to suck me back in every single time!

I know it is is still too early to start planning.
I don’t know how I’ve waited this long…or how I’ll still wait.

I know dreams don’t mean anything.
I don’t know why mine always feel so so so real.

I know vacation is still a while away.
I don’t know how I will wait!
     
     I know this was kind of brief, but this is pretty much all that’s running around in my head right now…pitiful.  I’ll be back in a few days with my delish recipe and possibly some pictures – my sister, brother-in-law, and niece are visiting!

Allyson

1 comment

Lissa @ her + him said...

cute post! found you via the aunie sauce link up :)