I Know and I Don’t–No. 13

     Oh my goodness.  I cannot believe that I have now forgotten to do this for two weeks in a row.  I was looking back over a few old posts when I realized this…it never even occurred to me (and I don’t know why – I really like these posts).  Had I not been so lax, this would now be I Know and I Don’t – No. 15!  Now that school is over, I can get back to actually paying attention to what I’m doing.   Now let’s get to it:

I know this is not a famous post or idea.
I don’t know how I forgot about it for two weeks…sad day.

I know summer doesn’t actually start until the end of June.
I don’t know why they don’t just say it starts May 1 (it sure feels like it)!

I know I still have to student teach.
I don’t know why I’m not even stressed about it…at all.

I know I’m not nearly fancy enough to do all the things I see in Southern Living.
I don’t know why not…

I know I don’t have a house (of my own).
I don’t know why I’m obsessed with my imaginary house.

I know August 11 is a ways away.
I don’t know how I’ll wait to go to the beach.

I know blogging is a lot of work.
I don’t know when I’ll figure out how to balance scheduling and spontaneity (…this goes for real life too).

I know I’m not actually a beauty queen or a newscaster.
I don’t know why I can’t have hair like one (i.e. big).

     There we go…I feel much more on track now that I’ve actually remembered this.  I’ll do better about keeping up with it this summer.  Also, I just made a list of post ideas, and I’m even more inspired than I thought (or I just have entirely too much to say).  Also (last time I start a sentence this way – in this post – promise), I’m sure a few of you have noticed the background changing every few days or so in the last week-ish.  I am so sorry about that!  I’m not quite ready to make the jump to a professionally designed blog, so I’m just sort of winging it.  I hope it’s not too distracting and that the final (I hope) product isn’t too tacky for words!

Allyson

6 comments

Unknown said...

My student teaching actually wasn't too stressful!

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I agree that blogging is a lot of work - but totally worth it! :)

Alyssa said...

I'm obsessed with my imaginary house too hah I can't wait for the day when I live in a place and I can actually paint the walls!

Tiffany said...

I thought student teaching was so much fun & so different (better) than actual classes!

Suz said...

Hahahah "I don’t know why I’m obsessed with my imaginary house" made me laugh. I love the imaginary house that I plan on pinterest.

henning love said...

Seriously I agree with the comment ath summer doesn't technically start until late June but why does it seem to start now at the beginning of May