Happy Weekend! I’m just dropping in to give a huge thank you to Melissa at Grin and Barrett for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love blog awards – it is the most encouraging thing to know that others are reading (and liking) your blog. The award is simple…and so fun.
Here is how the Versatile Blogger Award works:
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site.
4. Share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination.
Facts about Me:
1. Favorite food? Tomatoes.
2. I drink a Coke every day…because I get a headache if I don’t (but I try my best to only have one).
3. I am graduating in December (one semester early) with a degree in Early Childhood Education.
4. It is one of my biggest goals to make a quilt.
5. I cannot do hair…mine looks the exact same every single day…and because it’s kind of related, I always wanted red hair (auburn really…not carrot).
6. I do not have a green thumb…but I really wish I did.
7. Over half of one of my front teeth is a filling (I’m getting a crown this summer I think)…because I fainted face first on hardwood floor…it’s the strangest thing that’s ever happened to me.
Here are my nominees:
11. The Grant Life
13. Daisy Girl
Thanks again Melissa! To all of you nominated ladies: there is absolutely no pressure to post facts or pass along the award. I genuinely love each of your blogs, and I think y’all are all fabulous! It would be nice though to let your readers know about the award and Cupcakes and Candy Canes.