Things I’m Loving

     I know most people do a “What I’m Loving Wednesday” post, but this all popped into my head today…so I figured I’d write it down.

1.  Being over a week ahead of a pretty big project.
          This never happens for me.  I am a last minute, procrastinating girl all the way!
2.  Thinking about setting a wedding date.
          It just makes everything seem so real!  Not that it didn’t before…but still.
3.  My Tervis. 
          Mine actually has cute little pink flip flops.  For some reason, I drink more water when it’s in (an incredibly cute) cup as opposed to a bottle – go figure.

image

4.  Easter.
          How can you not love it?
5.  My Easter dress.
          It’s orange!
6.  Thinking about summer.
          My last college summer…and our place at the beach this year is bright blue – cute!
7.  Army Wives
          Every week at 9/8 central.  I think I cry every week.
8.  Blogging in general.
          I seriously love every single one of you.  Your blogs are fabulous, and you all seem so sweet.  If we didn’t have real life, I think we could just hang out all day!

Allyson

6 comments

Unknown said...

i bet your Easter dress is gorgeous :)

lori said...

i love tervis tumblers... or really, any kind of cups! you are SO right about drinking more when you have a cute cup (and straw, for me!)

don't forget to take a picture in your easter dress- it sounds cute!!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

love orange! if you love that color, ull love the cute earrings i'm giving away on my blog today! check it out, sweetie. cute blog! new follower, love. xxx

Ashlee said...

Aw #8 is so cute :D I love the blogosphere too! Hope you're having a fab Monday!

xo,
ashlee

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

My Easter dress is orange too!! Great minds :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love Tervis tumblers! Those are the only cups I drink out of!

Hope you're having a great week!