*Sigh* That’s pretty much how I’m feeling today…only not in a bad way. I’ve got a few different things bouncing around in the old canoodle, so instead of journaling (which I’m too lazy to do), I’ll just “talk” with all of you.
1. Somehow I ended up two weeks ahead on all my assignments, and I don’t know what to do with my time. Last night, I watched Army Wives and The Client List and didn’t have any homework to do!
2. Next Monday is my last day in the kindergarten class I’ve been working with all semester. For kindergarten practicum (K-Prac), we are each assigned a classroom. I go every Monday morning; we take on more responsibility each time, and next week is my “lead teacher day.” I am so excited to implement all four of the activities I’ve planned for the day, but so sad to leave my little kiddos. It seriously blows my mind that when I finish my exams in a couple weeks (and my last couple of assignments)…I will be done. Really done. I student teach next semester, and then it’s over…I’m excited/scared/totally shocked.
3. I have no idea how my job is going to go this summer…and for some reason I’m okay with that. I loved my old job (for the most part), but I’m really looking forward to a fresh start. This is the perfect time in my life to be making fresh starts.
4. Not only am I done with almost all of my assignments, but I got a ton of stuff organized yesterday…I’m on roll these days.
5. I have got wedding fever so bad! I want to buy all the magazines and get everything done right now – I can’t wait! I don’t want to wait…but I have to.
6. I’ve noticed that these paragraphs are getting much shorter…so I guess I should wrap this up.
I also noticed that this turned into a “hooray me” post…but I’m okay with that too! I have got such a peace right now, and I couldn’t be happier. Pretty good for a Monday. I hope your weeks are all of to a great start!