I Know and I Don’t–No. 12

     Just a few little tidbits before I leap right into the twelfth I Know and I Don’t (…which is three months…wow) – first, time is just drip-dropping by so quickly right now.  I only have a week and a couple of days left of school!  Also, I am definitely ordering my purse today, and I couldn’t be more excited!  Aaaand, if you’re in the Memphis area and are looking to have pictures made, let me recommend Oh Snappy Day Photography.  Jamie just recently took some pictures of my niece, and I am in love with them!  Keith and I are seriously considering having her do some engagement pictures for us – her photos are incredible, and her rates are so great. 

I know my hair is not awful (like I used to think it was).
I don’t know how I’m going to wear it for Keith’s fraternity social.

I know it’s silly to keep my nails done if I’m working in day care.
I don’t know why I really want to!

I know I can finally start thinking about real wedding planning this summer.
I don’t know why it can’t come sooner!

I know Keith is going to be such a great nurse.
I don’t know why there are soooooo many hoops to jump through.

I know dreams are just nonsense reconstructions of the thoughts bopping around in my head.
I don’t know where some of those thoughts came from (green lasers, having to boat to a restaurant, cops…wow).

I know I’ve seen everrrrry  episode of all the sitcoms I watch during the day.
I don’t know how they’re still funny – but they are!

I know I’m going to turn this into a linky…
I don’t know when…maybe for the 20th.

     Happy Weekend!  I have a feeling the next week is going to go by in turbo speed.  I’ll be turning in all of my assignments, finishing half of my exams, aaaaaaand turning 21 (next Thursday)!

Allyson

5 comments

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I'm the same way with sitcoms - I think my husband and I've seen every King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond and we still laugh! :)

Mrs. in Memphis said...

I love to get my nails done too for no reason, too ;)

lori said...

love getting my nails done. i say do it for yourself!

Melissa {www.grinandbarrettblog.com} said...

Hi Allyson:

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on Grin and Barrett! Check it out and Congrats!

Melissa from Grin and Barrett

Jenny said...

I totally understand thinking it's silly to do your nails when you work in daycare. I have two little kids and I don't know why I even try, but I love nail polish! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
Modern Modest Beauty