April Sponsors–Part 1

     I absolutely cannot believe that we are over halfway through April…I know I say that every month, but I don’t think it will ever stop surprising me!  I have had the pleasure of working with some wonderful ladies this month, and I am so pleased to introduce you to some of my sponsors.  I hope you’ve noticed them on the sidebar and hopped over to visit – I love them.

Allison at Whatever the Circumstances
blog photo
     Hi I am Allison, I blog over at Whatever the Circumstances. I am a wife, teacher, sister, friend and soon to be mamma. I blog about crafts, books, travels and my daily adventures.



Taylor at The Presuttis
DSC_0485
     Hey Y'all. I'm Taylor. Newlywed. Jesus Lover. Baker. Wife. Mommy to Zoee. Dental Hygienist. Lover. Southern Girl. Wanna Be Photographer. I blog about DIYs and Crafts, Desserts and Recipes, Home Decor Ideas, Life, Love, Marriage, and anything in between. I can't wait to be friends :)
 


Ashlee at The Purple Pomegranate
ME
     Hello Everyone! I'm Ashlee over at The Purple Pomegranate! I'm a part time Graphic Design student and work at a photography studio with two amazing girls who I adore. Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do in my spare time! Stop by and say hello! I love meeting fellow bloggers :D Besides blogging, I have two Etsy shops, Ashlee Alaine Designs (where you can find customized cards and wall art prints) & Bauble Stones (where you can find unique jewelry)!

Links
Blog // Bloglovin // Facebook

     That’s it for round one!  I’ll be back (next week) with the rest of my sponsors.  Please stop by and leave these sweet ladies some blog love.  

Allyson

No comments