March Sponsors

     I absolutely cannot believe that it is the last day of March!  I feel like this whole year (…all three months of it) has just flown by – and that’s a little scary because I have a lot to do this year.  Before I leap headlong into April, I wanted to introduce you to the final batch of March sponsors.  They’ve been hanging out on my right side bar all month, and I hope you’ve visited them.
Lisa at Sew Gloried
image
     Hello!  My name is Lisa and I am the author of the Sew Gloried blog.  I had dabbled in the blog world before with a blog of some attempted poetry.  Why I started a poetry blog is sort of beyond me since I don't enjoy writing essays, reports...poetry.  But I do enjoy doing and I'd much rather write about things that I've done or am doing for the purpose of hoping to be an encouragement to the creative mind of those who read :)
Links
Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest

Torie at Lattes and Love
image
     Hi, there! I'm Torie, a writer, dreamer, lover, and caffeine addict with faith and a love for the simple things, the little joys. You'll find a bit of everything on here from tales of my adventures with the boyfriend to my adventures in everything else.
Links
Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest

Britt at The Magnolia Pair
316909_2204078300610_1206930068_32440820_175965820_n
     Hey y'all ! I'm Britt, and I blog over at The Magnolia Pair! With my husband in medical school I have a lot of free time, so thanks to my new found love of blogging, I enjoy to write about cooking, fashion, photography, and our puppy! I am very laissez faire and enjoy a good belly laugh over watching my favorite youtube videos. Come on over and say hello!
Links
Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest     Bloglovin
 
Melanie at Keeping Up with the Cantelmos
image
     Hi, I’m Melanie.  When I’m not being a wife or mommy – I write, dream, create, and encourage.  Here I share my life, memories, dreams, and passions.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope I can bless and encourage you today.
Links
Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest     Instagram     Blogfrog     Bloglovin

     Well…there you have it – my final March post.  I still can’t believe it.  I’ll be back tomorrow with new sponsors and a new post.  Happy April!

2 comments

Sacha♥ said...

they are great. thank for sharing


Check it out if you are interesting. I'm giving a giveaway for a design blog, the talented sisters from Truly Your blog, they will be drawing a blog something you want, with props, a draw picture that look likes you. Interesting? Go on and enter and hope to win...

http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

Good Luck

Kasey said...

new follower to your blog :):) its adorable, I love it! please come check mine out as well :D