I Know and I Don’t

    I don’t speak in generalities…generally.  I like to stick to specifics and what I know I know.  I’ve been searching for awhile for the perfect way to organize my thoughts on my blog.  I like the idea of a regular post, and I always think it’s nice to empty your head when you can.  Here is what I’ve decided.  I’m starting this little adventure of clearing out my head with listing what I know…and what I don’t know.  Here goes!

399844_10150511762517485_503027484_8913921_1376798369_n
I know that I love this picture.
I don’t know why I was wearing a lei on New Year’s Eve.

I know that I can’t wait to be married.
I don’t know how I’m going to wait until next summer!

I know that God really does have some incredible plans for me.
I don’t know why He won’t give me a hint…or two.

I know that I’m called to be a teacher.
I don’t know why – I am the most scattered person!

I know it’s not up to me to make hard and fast plans for my life.
I don’t know what to expect.

I know school is important.
I don’t know why it has to take so long.

I know I really want a fancy camera.
I don’t know why they cost a bazillion dollars!

I know that it’s probably not “healthy” in the traditional sense to drink a Coke every day.
I don’t know how I would manage without it.

I know how to sew.
I don’t know how to sew fancy…yet.


Allyson

16 comments

Whitney said...

So excited to be a new follower! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Love the idea of this post, too...I may steal it!

Whitney
a toast.
www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm so glad to have you as a follower! Feel free to steal this! I thought about making it a linky party...I may do that someday!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Cute post! I can totally relate to some of them! I know that I want a fancy camera one day too! :)

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I will definitely be doing this more often...I may even make it a linky party one day!

Allyson McGuire said...

p.s. Totally following your adorable blog now!

Collegiate Belle said...

This is too cute!! I love this idea of things you know and dont know! Definitely a new follower! :)

Katie S. said...

Love this idea for a post! Very cute! Happy weekend!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am so glad to have you following along. I may make this post a linky party one day...

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks so much! I hope you've had a great week. Thanks for stopping by to comment!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, I will definitely check out your blog!

winetastegirl.com said...

You have an adorable blog and I'm so glad your following mine so I could find yours!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Cute post! I may have to do one of these! :)

Beth Dunn said...

I love that pictures, and your list
xoxo
SC

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much for following along and stopping by!

Allyson McGuire said...

Go for it, girl! I might make it a linky party one day!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! I have loved hearing everybody's feedback on this post!