Sweet Southern Sundays Vol. 4–Meet Kate

    Here we are…the final week of my very first series! I have really loved sharing all these great blogs with all of you, and I hope you’ve found some new reads.  This week, it is my pleasure to “introduce” you to Kate who writes a lovely blog called Southern Belle Simple.
image
    Although the majority of the blogs I read are super crafty, this one has a flavor all its own.  Kate is an incredible writer, and the way she shares everything from “anti-recipes” to daily inspiration keeps me coming back again and again! 
    I have loved logging in and seeing simple (hence the title) posts that are capturing Southern life in all its glory.  Southern Belle Simple has found a way to share Southern life without coming across as fussy or cliché.  You never know what sort of post is coming next on this site, and that for me is half the fun.  Kate posts about everything from décor that she’s loving now to tidbits about life to something hilarious she happened to see at the store!
    If you haven’t already, I hope that all of you hop over to Kate’s blog, Southern Belle Simple, and follow along.  I’m sure you’ll find something you love!

Allyson

4 comments

Sheri said...

You've been TAGGED Allyson:) Come by and see...
Sheri
1st GRADE ROCKS!!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm going to check this out now! Thanks so much for sharing!

P.S. Thanks for the follow! Have a great day!

Allyson McGuire said...

I'm so glad you stopped by! I'm going to miss doing this series, but there are tons of great Southern ladies out there to follow!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much! I'm working on my post right now! Look for it later today.