Sometimes & Always

    I just discovered this adorable blog, and I am so excited to be linking up with Mackey Madness for her Sometimes & Always Party.

 

Sometimes:  I plan to wake up early and be productive.

Always:  I hit the snooze button.

Sometimes:  I wish I was graduated.

Always:  I enjoy the friends I've made.

Sometimes:  I enjoy the freedom of being at school.

Always:  I miss being at home.

Sometimes:  I miss being at home.

Always:  I enjoy the freedom of being at school.

Sometimes:  I worry about what people think.

Always:  My mother talks me down.

Sometimes:  I think my blog might be silly.

Always:  My sister reads it.

Sometimes:
  I worry about the future.

Always:  I enjoy right now.

Sometimes:  I get a headache.

Always:  I drink a Coke.

Sometimes:  I'm terrified about being a teacher.

Always:  I know this is His plan.

Sometimes:  I second guess myself.

Always:  I pray.

Allyson

8 comments

Natalie said...

I love this! And I do ALWAYS read your blog. It's my fave...

Jamie said...

Enjoy being at school! You'll miss it when you're done!

Anonymous said...

your aunt reads your blog, too! : )

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you for all of the comments! I really appreciate y'all taking the time to stop by.

Allyson

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, your blog is adorable!!! Seriously ADORABLE!!!! I just love it!!!

I'm totally with you on the sleeping in with snooze thing! I try to get up early, but snooze always always wins!! Haha!!

Thanks for linking up with me!!

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks for stopping by! I think this is the sweetest idea for a post, and I was so excited to link up...I usually hit snooze at least two or three times...

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Wow, can I relate to all of this! It's nice to hear someone in education say they are terrified to be a teacher. Sometimes I think I'm the only one! Thanks for the reminder to focus on God and His plan.

Also, I'm not sure if you have been given the Liebster Award before, but I chose you as one of my "recipients" of the award. I love your blog! You can see the list on my site.

:) Have a great end to the week!

Sarah
singanddontbesilent.blogspot.com

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I haven't been given the award, and I am really honored that you would think of me. Thank you so much!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com