New Year, New Look

New year, new look!  

    About this time last year is when I started kicking around the idea of starting my own blog.  I didn't have much of a plan or any real intentions, but I jumped in anyway.  Over the past year, I have learned a TON about blogging, crafting, and the whole blog world.  I think that's what I wanted all along.
    As I've found a few blogs to follow regularly, I have really started to take notice of what a good layout can do for a blog.  That was the motivation behind this major change.  Although I don't expect my new layout (thanks to Miss Pickles Design Studio's free templates and tutorials) to make me some sort of blogging superstar, I do hope that it will draw in some new readers who will respond to my new posts. 
    I'm so excited about this year, and I am looking forward to sharing every bit of it with you.  I'll have a lot to post about school; as I get closer to graduating, the craftiness of my assignments increases exponentially - I love it!  I'll definitely be posting more and more about weddings.  Every second I'm engaged I get about a billion times more excited.  Of course I'll share all my little crafties with you too!
    I know I already told you, but I am so excited about this year, and I hope you'll all be along for the ride!

P.S. Let me just brag on Miss Pickles for a minute.  How cute is her template?  I love the characters, and this little cutie is perfect for me - she's sitting by a wedding cake...and cupcakes!

Allyson

No comments