I Feel Like Sally Field...

...you like me.  You really, really like me!  I'm not sure if y'all have seen the Liebster Blog Award floating around, but sweet Sarah at Sing and Don't be Silent nominated me for the award.  I was so (pleasantly) surprised, and really honored, that she thought of me.  Thank you, Sarah!  I am really looking forward to continuing to read your blog.  I am growing to love this blogging community, and I am so grateful for the opportunity for us all to grow together!


Thank you, Sarah! Make sure to stop by Sing and Don't be Silent!

 
    If you haven't heard, the Liebster Blog Award is to recognize newer blogs, with less than 200 followers.  I love the sentiment behind this!  Not only do we all get a chance to brag on the blogs we love, but it gives us all a chance to grow and expand our favorites as well as our readership. 
    The rules for the award are:
        1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
        2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you.
        3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog.
        4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!
        5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
 
    I have really loved finding new blogs to follow, and I especially love building relationships with the owners of these blogs.  Here are my top five picks!


Amy at Your Southern Peach
I absolutely love the atmosphere of this blog.  Not only is it totally adorable, but Amy talks about food, southern life, fashion, and motherhood in such a fresh, fun way!



This blog has some of the cutest crafts you will ever see!  Not only that, but Becky is so sweet about always emailing back when you comment, and makes sure to stop by your blog too.
 
 
 
Rachae and Janelle at How to Fall in Love
This blog is super new, but their honesty and willingness to share life with us is so refreshing that I know they'll be around for a long time!


 
 
I found Kelly's blog recently through a wonderful series of events wherein I found an incredible new blog to follow and got my ad displayed on her site.  Although that might make me a smidgen biased, her site really is wonderful - recipes, pictures, design ideas...all amazing.


 
 
Last, but certainly not least is Polka Dots and Puppies.  I discovered Rachel through a guest post at Sweet Verbena (another great blog).  Her site is full of recipes, party ideas, and diy cutesies that are just to die for.  

    I have so enjoyed reading all of these blogs, and I hope you'll stop by each of them and see for yourself how great they all are!  Another big thanks to Sarah at Sing and Don't be Silent for nominating me.

Happy blogging!
Allyson

6 comments

Megan said...

Awww, congrats on your award!! So exciting!!

Rachel {polkadots and puppies} said...

Congrats to you, Allsyson! Well-deserved! You are so sweet to nominate me, you lovely lady :)

-Love and sparkles

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
And thank you, you're so sweet!
xoxo

Allyson McGuire said...

Thank you so much! The more bloggers I "meet" the more I really love the community of it all!

Allyson

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks! I really love your blog, and I am really loving this sweet community!

Allyson

Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks! I love your blog, and I am all about giving well deserved pats on the back!

Allyson