Introductions

I have very few concrete intentions for this blog, so it's all going to be a constant work-in-progress. I've always loved crafty and adorable things, and it's one of my goals to be that crafty.  On that note, this blog will document my long, self-navigated journey to craftiness.  There will be lots of pictures and updates about everything I can think to say.  The first thing I'm hoping to do this year is make a pillowcase dress, then I'm moving on to hair bows, and my master plan is to make a quilt (which I've sort of "started").  I'll be sure to sprinkle in tidbits about cookie decorating (another adventure I'm taking with my sister).  So far, this is shaping up to be an adventurous year, and I'm really looking forward to it!

By the way, wondering where I got that adorable drop cap? It's all thanks to The Daily Drop Cap

No comments